- New York State Summer
The official New York Statewide Summer Reading Program web site is filled with activities, games, links, and information for children, teens, families, caregivers, librarians, and educators.
2008 Theme: Children - Catch the Reading Bug!
2008 Theme: Teen - Metamorphosis @ your library.
- New York State Library's Statewide Summer Reading Program
This New York State Library web page contains helpful information and links related to the New York Statewide Summer
Reading Program. It is a good portal for librarians, educators and other professionals seeking information on all aspects of summer reading as well as the Statewide Summer Reading Program.
- The EZ Library Program Directory was created by the Mid-Hudson Library System to help librarians and staff members locate easy, inexpensive program ideas covering a wide range of topics and activities for infant up to adult audiences.
The directory is searchable by topic areas, intended audience, cost range, and keyword search.
- New York State Authors and Illustrators of Books for Young People (WIKI)
This directory, a compilation of authors and illustrators who currently reside in New York State, is continuously updated. It was initially created through a collaboration of the
School Media Section and the Youth Services Section of the New York Library Association,
- Arts In Education
- Check out the resources and find links on this NYS Education Department web site. Many of the NYS BOCES have their own
directories and databases of arts performers who perform in schools. See the individual sites for more information.
- Massachusetts Directory of Performers and Programs
- This directory of Massachusetts performers includes a broad range of categories and programs for every age group, from preschool to adult.
Search: Capital, Central, Long
Island, Metro, North
Country, Rochester, South
Central, Southeastern, Western, All
Home Page | Resources |
About this Site |
Performer Login & Sign-Up
| Help |
The Performers and Programs website is supported by Federal LSTA funds,
awarded to the NYS Library. The NYS Library is a program of the Office of Cultural Education,
NYS Education Department.
I was ready to buy replica watches on watchestore-uk.co.uk embark on the floor of rolex replica watches room to move on the nylon carpet, then I want to sound breitling replica watches too much, put the door open fake rolex a little bit, slipped inside. He fell asleep. Two chairs to fight together omega replica watches curled up, head and shoulders resting on a chair, knees resting on another replica watches put on. His mouth open, breathing calm. I found that in the light of cartier replica watches his hair like a nylon carpet on the floor like a mess. I'm stuck replica watches in the air for a long period of time, to see if he goes dark face becomes replica watches darker in the shadow. He looked so ordinary. On the table under the lights of pressing a few replica watches scattered paper clip. Anyway, have bursts in, I would use a little toe, drifting to u boat replica watches see the look. That was some of the sketches and descriptions replica watches of things like. In a paper placed beneath compass replica watches uk and straightedge.